Brent Williams’ wish list
November 1, 2013 in tDCS News
Brent Williams is one of the active bloggers, who has a whole section of his blog dedicated to tDCS.
Recently he published a wish list, hoping that it will become a reality in the next 5 years. The list probably voices what many people feel.
A shortened down version of his list is below:
In The Next Five Years I Wish That:
- Every appropriate medical practitioner (and counsellor) would at least become aware of tDCS.
- That the popular press would at least make an attempt to write sensible and factual articles about tDCS.
- That funding could be found to “get the word out” about tDCS.
- That I could find one or more well-known, depressed, troubled Hollywood star(s) to promote tDCS.
- That my second career be all about researching, writing, and speaking about the practical side of tDCS.
You can visit his blog through this link.